My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.craftingahome.com
and update your bookmarks.

08 April 2010

DOMINO, OH HOW I MISS YOU

Before I owned a home I used to read Domino religiously. It was, hands down, my favorite magazine and I couldn't wait for it to come every month. Now that I actually have a home Domino has sadly gone the way of the Dodo (or Blueprint, which I also miss terribly.) Go figure. So what's a girl to do? I've tried House Beautiful; inspiring, but needs more DIY. Elle Decor; pretty, but unattainable. This Old House; educational, but not design-y enough. Where's the hip, young, little high, little low, crafty beautiful home magazine? What's your favorite shelter mag? What should I be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails