My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.craftingahome.com
and update your bookmarks.

02 February 2011

OOPS, SORRY ABOUT THAT

I'm still here. I swear.

You know those blogs where people blog every day and they have a new crafty project they've done or they redecorate a room in a matter of days? Here I am almost a year later and I have to say, in my world, it doesn't happen that fast. I'm just not sure how they do it. But there is good news. Things are actually happening, and if I just get over my Virgo tendencies to have everything perfect and finished, you'll see.

For now, I'll post a crappy phone peek of the desk sexiness we found on Etsy that is sitting in the mess of our office right now. Once we get it sorted out I'll show you the whole room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails